Walrus Bread (Gluten-Free Cooking Class)
Sorry, no picture
- 1 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1-1/2 cups White or Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch or potato starch
- 3 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Tb Sugar
- 1 Tb Yeast, Active Dry
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 2 Tb Vegetable Oil
- 1-3/4 cups Water, room temperature
- 1 tsp. Vinegar, room temperature
In a large bowl mix the first 7 ingredients together (garbanzo bean flour through yeast).
In another bowl blend together the water, eggs, oil and vinegar. Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture; blend well. Spoon
bread dough into the breadmaker bucket.
Set control for basic white bread and start.
Finished loaf should be about 5 inches high.
Yield: 1-1/2 lb. loaf
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOMMYRN2. (Opens in new window)
Number of Servings: 12